If you’re considering migrating your email to Office 365, are in the planning stage, or you’ve already started the process, you will probably know that a project like this can offer hidden challenges and complications.
Email is integral to business communications and operations, and ensuring that the process runs smoothly, adheres to the deadlines that have been outlined, and has minimal end-user disruption can seem like a real uphill struggle. One of the key ways to avoid unnecessary obstacles, and keep the project running on time and budget is detailed planning, built on good understanding. That’s where this white paper can help.
Read this white paper to find out:
- How to outline and understand the scope and aims of your project.
- The most common Office 365 migration mistakes.
- How to navigate technical considerations, interdependencies and data eliminations.
- Important aspects to consider for each stage of the migration process.
- Top tips for running the project, and avoiding some of the pitfalls that can happen during migration.
If you’re migrating to Office 365, this white paper is not to be missed!