Microsoft Exchange Permissions, sometimes referred to Outlook Mailbox Permissions, are a deeply-rooted part of Office collaboration, covering everything from shared mailbox permissions, delegating access to colleagues, sharing and managing calendars, and security and audit needs.
Planning an Office 365 tenant migration usually pairs with the completion of a Merger, Acquisition, or Divestiture. In most cases, simply migrating everything isn’t the right decision, and in this webinar we'll cover the questions you should be asking, such as:
- How old are the permissions?
- When did the source organization start with Microsoft Exchange?
- What are the target compliance policies?
- Is Automap enabled on shared mailboxes?
- What help desk policies and training policies were in place?
- How do users collaborate in Microsoft Outlook / Microsoft Exchange?
This year is certainly unique for us all. With Microsoft Ignite becoming a virtual event, we want to replicate the 'theater-style' speaker sessions with a series of 20-minute webinars.